#PancakeTuesday – Paleo Pancakes
– 1 banana
– 1 cup almond flour
– 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 1 egg
– 1 tsp. coconut oil
– 1-2 tbsp. almond milk
– salt and cinnamon to taste
- Mash the banana in a bowl and top with desired amount of cinnamon.
- Add the wet ingredients to the banana bowl and mix together.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix together to make your batter.
- Heat some coconut oil in a skillet on medium heat. Drop the pancake mixture onto the skillet and cover with a lid to make them nice and fluffy.
- Once all batter is cooked, top with raw maple syrup, coconut flakes, fruit, nuts, seeds, whatever your stomach desires!
Credit: Olivia Harty, B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics