- Start in a plank position, with hands directly placed under your shoulders. From the plank position bend your knees so they sit directly under the hips without touching the floor (sort of like your knees are floating). This will help engage the core.
- Keeping your back nice and flat, left arm and right leg are going to move in a small step forward at the same time. Then the right arm and left leg will move at the same time, for a small step forward. Keeping the core tight and the back nice and flat.
- You will continue like this, taking 10 steps forward.
- Make sure you keep your shoulders down and back so they are away from your neck, and keep your hips nice and stable, slowly moving each leg at a time
- To ensure your back is flat and your core is tight, balance a Kleenex box on your back, if it falls off, your form may be lacking.